Are you an energetic and dependable employee that takes pride in your craft? Are you able to perform your job with little oversite? Can you operate multiple machines while maintaining high quality? Would you like to be part of a dynamic and growing aerospace manufacturing business? Essner Manufacturing is looking for qualified Machine Operators to run various types of parts across a variety of machine tools.
Essner is seeking skilled Machine Operators to run various types of parts on multiple CNC machines. The ideal team member will have proven experience as a Machinist with a track record of being able to operate multiple styles CNC machines.
If this is an accurate description of who you are, please complete our short survey at the following link:
If this does not describe you, please do not apply – this role is not a good fit.
Essner Manufacturing (www.essner.com) is a growing company based in Ft. Worth, TX supplying precision CNC machined and sheet metal components as well as complex sub-assemblies to the aerospace and defense industries. We offer competitive benefits, 401K, PTO, flexible holiday policy and education reimbursement.
- Operate both CNC Mills and Lathes to produce high quality aerospace parts.
- Maintain dimensional accuracy during the machining process by using precision measuring instruments.
- Mount, install, align, and secure tools, attachments, fixtures and work pieces on machines, using hand tools and precision measuring instruments.
- Adjust machine feeds and speeds, change cutting tools, or adjust machine controls as necessary.
- Understand GD&T and how it relates to machining.
- Insert basic edits into programming for tool changes, coolant codes, etc. when needed.
- Able to perform in a team environment.
- Possess a strong work ethic with the ability to produce high quality parts.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED from an accredited institution.
- Minimum two (2) years of experience in an industrial manufacturing environment.
- Minimum one (1) years of experience as a Machine Operator.
- Experience with 3, 4 and 5 axis mills.
- Experience with Mazak, Fadal, Okuma, and Haas controllers.
- Experience using different measuring devices (calipers, micrometers, radius gages).
- Five (5) years of experience in an industrial manufacturing environment.
- Three (3) years of experience as a Machinist.
- Technical degree.
- Understanding of multiple work holding concepts and fixtures.
- Understanding of sheet metal machining on various material types. (Titanium, Aluminum, Inconel)