Are you detail oriented and take pride in completing accurate work? Are you able to read and follow specific guidelines and criteria in finite detail? Do you enjoy being left alone to systematically work through your task list to ensure you are precise? Does the ideal role slowly develop over time into a bigger position when you are ready?
Essner is seeking a Quality Administrator to complete and review certifications to maintain product integrity. The ideal team member is computer savvy and able to focus at the task at hand to deliver accurate work. If this describes who you are, please complete our short survey at the following link:
If this does not describe you, please do not apply – this role is not a good fit.
Essner Manufacturing (www.essner.com) is a growing company based in Ft. Worth, TX supplying precision CNC machined and sheet metal components as well as complex sub-assemblies to the aerospace and defense industries. We offer competitive benefits, 401K, PTO, flexible holiday policy and education reimbursement.
- Creating certification for inspected parts
- Filing quality documentation in appropriate network folders
- Supporting with FAI paperwork
- Updating the document register with hyperlinks and information
- Adding document numbers and revisions to quality documentation
- Scanning documentation
- High School diploma or GED equivalent
- Employees must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
- This position is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) which requires U.S. person status. ITAR defines U.S. person as an U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. ‘Green Card Holder’), Political Asylee, or Refugee.
- Five (5) years of experience working with computers
- ERP/ MRP experience w/ Epicor
- Proficient in MS Office including Excel and Word