The difference between Essner and other manufacturing shops comes down to experience. Essner uses the best techniques for quick-turn set ups that yield the best end-product with the greatest efficiency.
Essner has continued to invest in 3, 4, and 5 axis machining capability to keep up with customer needs. With the addition of our two high speed externally loaded Okuma 4 axis mills, Essner has the capacity and capability to switch between job shop production and efficiently running high volume machining jobs.
A commitment to investing in technology and proficiency allows our team to work at their best. As an example, watch as our strategic NC Programming on the Okuma mill enables the most efficient cutting paths, chip loads, and feeds/speeds. It makes a difference in the process time when the high-speed cutter never disengages during the run.
From there, our automated machining cells can deburr and inspect all on the machine which saves additional time during the run.
Specific Machining Capabilities
- Machining to support Benchtop Assembly
- Contract aerospace machining work to support both domestic and international
- Government Machining Projects under a cage code
- Local Dallas/Fort Worth Texas AS9100 sub-contract machining
- Medical device machining
- (2) Okuma Cell MH5000H 15000rpm 4 Axis Mill 30” x 30” x 30”
- (2) HAAS VF5 CNC 5 Axis Mills 25” x 50”
- (2) HAAS VF2 CNC 3 Axis Mills 16” x 30”
- (1) HAAS VF10 CNC 3 Axis Mill 32” x 120”
- (2) Fadal 4 Axis Mills 30” x 80”
- (1) Mazak VTC-20B 4 Axis Mill 20” x 40”
To support our machining process we have on machine inspection probing capabilities. In addition, we have CMM capabilities up to 72”.
Full Equipment List
Learn More About Our Machining Process
High-Speed Machining Cell In Place At Essner